Friday, April 24, 2009

Why am I getting those butterflies in the night?

Photobucket
These starlit nights are becoming to look beautiful. Whenever I have those, I tend to get buried in songs.
I just wish the weather wasn't so bipolar, then I could get out of the house feeling comfortable with my outfit. I hate it when I don't have my phone, plus.. I'm going to miss about four youth nights. I already miss bff#2.. don't forget about me haha. I hope I see them soon because these past few days I've been thinking about how there were so much things I've been avoiding. Bottom line is: I just can't wait :)

Prom is tomorrow night. It still echoes in my head, just like the songs from Joy Division and Radiohead. It's funny how these things become your security blanket.


Well anyways,
I'm gonna wait for the nice weather. The nights are already looking romantic.. I just need a prince charming to go with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment