Friday, April 3, 2009

Are you ready for this?

I think Spring Break has finally lived up to Winter Break's madness, or maybe even more. I haven't had the time to blog, even though I could have posted using my phone. It's either I'm out or just simply passed the fuck out.

Finally got to hang out with Best Friend again because I went to BFF # 2's house for a little kick-it. Then all the homeboys came again :) (I'm supposed to meet them again at church today, oh boyyyy I hope I make it)

So we really did go to SF (again) and to the beach. There were 4 cars following Adrian as the lead car to El Cerrito BART Station. We got lost.. haha, but not only that, the last car wasn't able to keep up with our reckless driving, so they thought they had to keep going to the next exit when we already took one. Then everything got delayed from there because we literally had to figure where they were (and where WE were hahaha). After 2 hours of chillin at this one parking lot, they finally found us, and this one hobo was actually the only one who told us that the BART Station was just a right across the street behind the buildings we were at.. HAHA.



I didn't expect to get hella close with these people in just one day. I mean, I hung out with a few of them just a night before, but our mobbin' in SF and goofing around at the beach felt like I had known these crazy nigglets for years.
P.S. I had two dates.. hahaha, anddd I FREAKIN LOVE SF.


I love how most of the guys literally walked all around Union Square (well actually, everywhere we went) with our purses. HAHH I love these niggas. Then "Coconut" was chattin it up with this Indian guy who spoke fluent tagalog! haha He was saying I was his girlfriend for two years, and everybody just went along with it. That guy believed his lie and even said that we should get married HAHA I elbowed Coconut and blurted, "Uh haha.. that's too early, sir" Now it's like an inside joke haha.

The beach was fun, we had that pool wrestling type, even with the cold ass water. Got HELLA wet, but whoop-dee-doo. Continued walking up hills, the bus again back to Union Square. Then Carlo surprised me with a shirt and a red rose.. I was speechless!
asdfghjkl;' Didn't expect that goofy day to end up with a sweet night.. ahaaa. It was 9 PM and we were still there.. come on train, come already.


Thaaanks for paying pretty much everything for me, Carlo.. even though I kinda ditched you with "Coconut" haha! Ilovethatday. Jumped over the ticket slots back at El Cerrito instead of using our tckets ahaaa.



The next day we went to Adrian's house, and you know how they roll with the drinks haha. Everyone was throwing up except for me, mark, and tianna. Hah I'm proud of myself for not getting carried away with the shots. Made a new bff --> BFF # 3!

Climbed out a window and climed a fence.. ahhh.. HAHA omfg I'll just leave it at that. I don't even want to start telling what happened just last night, it was crazy. But anyways, I'm finally home after how many days and I CRASHED.

P.S.!
Fixed Gear Beer Tap
When I get a house, I am going to buy one of these!

Plus this shirt <33333

2 comments:

  1. drinks and curse words?! haha I no longer know who you are

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE...you kno how long i've been looking for this shirt?!

    ReplyDelete