Friday, April 17, 2009

I don't want to wait in vain for your love.


Hella old picture I found in my picture album. Nostalgia is definitely bittwersweet.

I need to:
*really consider my classes next year; i'm supposed to be taking two AP classes, pre calculus, physics, and psychology. talk about a major meltdown
*buy my prom dress + turn in my mothaeffin contract form because i am slacking BIG TIME
*clean my room again (haha my siblings treat it like a game room)
*get ready to go to church (talent show today!) and adrian's house (yet im still here)
*remember to finsih ALL of my homework by sunday. no exceptions
*punch bffae for going to the club on his SENIOR PROM NIGHT
*call Jim tomorrow
*hang out with tianna boo and the homies before she leaves!

I might be forgetting something, but I have to go haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment