Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's all cute to me.


Hah.. Why am I not surprised? I freakin' knew it from the start.


Anyways, I'm a major slacker! I hella didn't finish my application (which I was supposed to give to my date like weeks ago). Ugh it's just.. stupid things, like NOT HAVING MY PHONE. Sucks balls. Now I have to wait 'til whenever that will be.
Oh and I told Roe and them to visit me at my house, and so they waited in my backyard for like an hour haha! My bad. I really tried to get a hold of Christine though, but her phone died. And it wasn't like I had an easy access to a phone. My mom dragged me all the way to Stockton, and we didn't even get home until midnight. I hope I see them again though, even for a little bit.



P.S. I miss a few people :) And also.. Happy Birthday to Marco "pork bun!" haha I hope I see bff#2 and the homeboys soon.

WOMP WOMP WOMP, I need to find all these shirts I like. Pretty soon I won't even remember half of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment