Sunday, April 5, 2009

A girl with eyes that can look through all the bullshit.

Fast and Furious. If you haven't already watched it, do so because this action packed, fire blazing, and revenge seeking movie just about hits the notch of those racecar devoters. And while you're at it, catch up on the lines. Most of them are pretty darn witty.


The Christian Church I attended last Friday was nice. Bff # 2 wanted me to go, even though they were late all because of me..haha. All of them were friendly, and it was nice hanging out with them after church (considering they already wanted me to join the choir and the dance group)
We went to Applebees at around 10 or 11, and probably stayed there til 2 in the morning. He paid for me.. hah Thank You BFF # 2 :)

I'm supposed to attend this every Friday, but lets see how that goes because of my mom's goofy schedule. Anyways, I hung out with the crew again. I swear we get in some crazy shit haha. But damn... we had too many insiders that being in John's house with people for hours felt pretty weird. Carlo and I couldn't stop laughing.. hah... man Coconut I'm gonna punch you.

BEST SPRING BREAK BY FAR. It's kinda hard to accept that it's finally over. It's too hard to forget, literally.. But oh well, I guess it's time to get back in the busy streamline. Waking up early five days in a row definitely feels like a drag to me. But maybe one of these days when I finally learn to adjust, it won't be so bad.


Well,
what happens when you continue to not say what you mean and not mean what you say?

1 comment:

  1. I loved that movie,It's weird cause I like cars noww. ahaha

    ReplyDelete