Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Under my umbrella ella ella ei ei.

I get so weak in the knees, I can hardly speak, I lose all control, and something takes over me...
I was singing hella throwback songs today, and eventually had Lana and Kevin sing with me haha. Weak, I'm Not a Girl(haha), Unbreak My Heart(wtf), and even Dance Dance Dance and I'm Good, I'm Gone by Lykke Li. Our karaoke status went indie haha. That song got stuck in my head while I was in Niketown in SF tho!

Got surprised today because I had a perfect 450 score on both my English and Math California Standards Testing. I seriously didn't even think of that.. and if Ms. Hill didn't talk about it today, I would have forgotten that we ever took it haha! Good start. But today was just too ironic to simply say that it was "good."
Too many things to worry about, especially now that I have a lot of work to finish. Then at school it's all wet and muddy since Bethel is a college style open campus. And the biggest bummer.. well, I guess the numbered days are slowly getting to me... Tianna is moving soon, oh mann. Last weekend here and there are too many plans to choose from. Idk, whatever happens.

Well on the bright side, I have my 24 Hour Fitness membership back! Haha finallyyy after almost a year. And I have to buy a dress already.. sorry BFFAE I'm slacking on you haha


Hey cutie, you can stand under my umbrella :)

No comments:

Post a Comment