Monday, April 13, 2009

Pick the lesser of the two evils.

Photobucket

5 days and she's moving! I hate re-adjusting.. but such is life.

I have a feeling that I'm going to miss a lot of things, more than I do now.
I miss the sleepless nights when nothing else mattered but the fact that we were all grouped together. I miss those cold nights walking around the neighborhood handing out flyers for the party. I miss cleaning the kitchen while singing and pretending we were in a music video. I miss taking risks, and having the adrenaline rush while doing them. I miss having the courage, the enthusiasm, the curiosity that make it all seem like one great adventure. I miss the days when pride and doubt were not the issue.

Now it either blinds you, or it buries you alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment