Monday, April 27, 2009

Prom Mania

St. Pat's Prom is coming up soon.. Here we go again.


But I've been thinking about how I miss hella people. I need to get back on the youth night hype again, I just don't know when.. I have some catching up to do. Hopefully it starts falling into place.

P.S.
All of a sudden, memories come flashing back. I could be cheesy and say that I'm starting to feel those butterflies in my stomach again.. But I won't because I don't know if this is just one of those cute "remember-when" situations that all of a sudden knock you back into the current "here-we-are-now" reality. Sometimes I wish I could just tap you on the shoulder and say,
"Hey, I just realized I really like you. Would you mind telling me if you feel the same?"
But the again that wouldn't be life, would it.

No comments:

Post a Comment