Saturday, March 14, 2009

Going, Going...

Just had to put this out there: There's a side of me that simply wants to knock the daylights out of a certain someone, but then another side of me tries really hard to not give a fuck about haters, douche bags, over dramatic bitches, or those that simply can't fucking keep their mouth SHUT if they don't even know the person they talk shit about.

Gahddamnnn.


ANYWAYS, a lot of things happened today, but I don't really feel like listing. But I did see the riding mob today (Xavier, Daniel, E.J., Jaypee, Armando, and Austin) when I drove past Redwood Parkway. I caught a glimpse of Xavier's bright purple hat, then saw this big ass group tailgating next to each other with their track bikes and fixies. Mmm, fun. Annnnd I also can't wait for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment