Monday, March 9, 2009

Chris Tucker # 2

Today was like a rollercoaster ride.
1st period - Ms. Hill was being an extra pain in the head. I felt so overwhelmed with work because I didn't get to spend as much time on homework as I wanted to. I was really sick this weekend, and maybe forcing myself to go to school just to go in that god forsaken room was a mistake. I spent half of the time in agony.
2nd - SLEWS Field Trip, but since I didn't go we had to stay with a sub - well, the rest of the class. Me and Lana went to another class haha! Dang we're bad, but whatever, we actually ended up doing some T.A. work in Manansala's class, but atleast it was fun. Shane was in there, and you just have to know him to believe that he is a fun guy that has been compared with Chris Tucker due to his high pitched comical voice that sounds like an over excited robot. While we were laughing at his jokes, Mr. M wanted us to work on the editing and design of the Barkada website. I was asked to make the logo and it turned out pretty well :) I love art. You should check it out once the site is launched.
3rd - Mr. Carey's Honors History class is fun. All the people in there are pretty damn talkative. But today was a lazy day.. But overall, we actually engage in interesting conversations, and Mr. Carey himself would be up for the jokes.
4th - Free time. Got to just settle down and chill. Talked about this one funny video about Chris Brown and Rihanna (bloopers of their argument scene). Haha Jussi :)
5th - Back to Manansala's class. Spent most of the time just talking to Brendon and James. These guys drive me nuts, I didn't finish my work all because they were giving me advices on how to cheat around Ms. Hill. Hahaha talk about AP students. And when Mr. M left, we turned our desks so they now faced the rear wall. Aha, "Aye Mr. M it wasn't me I swear it was all Jarrette's idea!" -Jaime (who was actually the one who set it all up hahah that punk)
6th - Chris Tucker is back in the house, haha. It was funny. Then spent the rest of the time to talking to Christine. Interesting conersations hahh I love you sis.

After school - went to the park. Haha random.
Got home with a headache. Shucks, what a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment