Thursday, March 26, 2009

Badaboom, Baby

Credits to Jaypee, Brandi, and Chris (and for whoever else) who took the Colorgenics profile generator from goldinuniverse.com
I decided to stay up late tonight, so once I came across the readings, I decided to check it out. It was pretty darn interesting if you ask me. Needless to say, you'll actually find your personalities damn near exposed in just a few paragraphs.

Well anyways, I guess I spent about an hour browsing through old files when I got home. I was looking at the old pictures I saved on my photobucket, picture folders, and even some videos I took about three months ago.
Hahh I gotta say.. I was laughing at myself. I didn't know if I should delete it to get rid of my self humiliation, or to keep it just so I could remember how silly I was to even think about taking those videos that only lasted for about 4 minutes. HAHHH but I guess I had my purpose? Whatever it was, I must have been in a reaaal good mood. Cause that shit was not normal hahahaha.. gahddamn.

Plus I also opened this one account I have that has some of my friends from the Philippines, and damnnn I'm supposed to be graduating next freakin month! Ugh couz. St. Columban College University - Graduating Batch of 2009. Yuup, too bad I'm not even there to freaking congratulate them in person (even though they will probably ask me who I am haha. I havent been there in ages) Now I'm looking at my pictures from there.. Hah I was hella white.

Oh and thanks to Kristi for making my day. That girl is freakin HILARIOUS. Which reminds me.. I need to kick it with her again just like the good ole summer nights<3
We were even going to make a little bomb.. hahaha.. And I miss her iPhone. crazy bitch and her pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment