Sunday, March 1, 2009

"But that's you, strong and silent. The current is running too deep... way too deep."

So I actually finished reading the novel I was supposed to read. Of course I also blamed myself for being so attached to procastination that I forgot how I ever was without it. And along the pressured feeling, countless hours, and page after page, I actually picked up a few witty lines all throughout the book. Then suddenly that line came up, and it had struck me because I have heard a couple of persuasive people who once told me that same exact thing.

I do not wear my heart on my sleeve. Straight and simple as that.
WIth the exceptions of daily irritations and mood swings, I tend to keep my deeper thoughts and feelings inside me. I am aware that it somehow passes some limitations, but I have to admit that I think about things a little too much. And somehow that habit has caused me to outline every single thing in my mind without realizing I wasn't showing the real emotion on the outside. Yet even if I could prevent assumptions, I choose not to. And you're probably wondering why.

Not too long ago, a few people asked me why I had the nerve to laugh and enjoy the night, when I was expected to be over analyzing every bit of action that day with sorrow.

I act a certain way for a certain reason. Sometimes, the things I think aren't the same as I feel. Who knows, I may have purposely led you to think a certain way just so I had the ability to slam reality in your face after you had carelessly made your decision.

1 comment: