Sunday, February 22, 2009

"Shoot that nigga doh!"

I pretty much had a 3 day weekend, and it was a "my-head-is-spinning" type of weekend. I swear I wanted to faint from having to deal with bitchass motherfuckers haha.
Saturday I went to pick up Bully (his new nickname from me) at downtown vallejo bus station. Went to Krystal's house to chill. Played Grand Theft Auto which was pretty badass because we were all actually paying attention to the game. Do not get me started with video games because I will start getting down on some serious business haha. We watched Mark and Kay wrestle and chase each other around the house, and before we knew it, the house was filled with about 30 people just for our little kick it night. It was already getting loud. They were playing beer pong and king's cup in the garage and the kitchen. Ha, those people were hilarious. And I was hella tipsy tho, I'm not gonna lie hahaha. But I'm not an alcoholic haha. I should post a few pictures later on, it was pretty crazy. Carlos was hella high, he started boxing by himself and doing one clap push-ups right in front of us while we were trying to play video games in the second living room (the game room) haha. So more people came, and Ryan told me about the story when he and his friends got kicked out of 5 clubs just before going to our house. They had their I.D's tho, but their other friend was causing shit. Haha. Well I wrestled Bully and we were boxing for a few minutes. Nigga thinks he can whoop my ass but he ain't got shit hahaha I'm just kidding. Well I was sleepy at around 1 in the morning, so I probably knocked out at around 4.

Sunday was lazy day since it was raining. We chilled again and played some more GTA and then watched The Happening. Waited til they got back then headed to downtown vallejo. Shucks, I'm gonna miss Bully! And hopefully he doesn't really run people over with stolen cars and shoot random niggas on the sidewalks haha.

School needs to get exciting. Fuck Vallejo. SF all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment