Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentines Day

My alarm went off at precisely 8:30 in the morning today. With my eyes red, I managed to turn and hit the off button, then finding myself only grabbing the sheets to go back to sleep. After a few minutes of shrugging and yawning, I remembered why I had set the alarm in the first place.

It was Valentines Day.


After my daily routine, I sat on my bed to think of all possible ways of starting the day's plan.
Little did I know that those possible ways didn't mean just ways; they were plans of plans, and statements over statements that eventually led me into having no plans at all.

I had a lot in mind, actually. I could have sworn I succeeded and failed at the same time. Whenever something went right, another went wrong. And when something subsided, another came up.
The bottom line is, I do not find the need to praise this occasion for the time being. I suppose I'm going to relive this and have a whole new day that I would actually consider to be Valentine's. If it wasn't for Anton's optimism, I would have left those cute little painted cards on the cold hardfood floor, and went straight to bed at precisely 8:30 in the evening.





Happy Valentines Day My Prince Charming.
Love,
Your Baby Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment