Friday, February 20, 2009

The Fear

"Life's about film stars and less about mothers
It's all about fast cars and passing each other
But it doesn't matter cause I'm packing plastic
And that's what makes my life so fucking fantastic"



Lily Allen is a 23 year old British singer and song writer that has been compared to the new hit Katy Perry and jazz singer Zooey Deschanel from head to toe. I don't blame them, these singers are like clones. But I personally think that their music is distinctly different. Out of the three, I favor Zooey's voice the most. Yet for Allen, I'm glad I have learned to get used to her songs for being well known for the sarcasm in portraying mockery and the unstoppable hypocricy in the social world.







Well, maybe I should inform you.

She's a little bit of a badass.

1 comment:

  1. I looove zoey's voice!! I like lily allen sometimes too, just because she's really catchy. idk about katy perry doh, haha

    ReplyDelete