Saturday, December 26, 2009

Just check MS and FB albums

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Overall, I thought Mark's 18th birthday was his craziest, but scratch that.. THIS was his craziest by far. His 19th birthday bash had crashers we didn't even know, but it was good nonetheless (except for that fight that started with the shattered tequila bottle). The DJ was nice and he was actually pretty good. He knew how to work the crowd, especially during Mark's special lap dances hahah it was mostly the guys! Shit was hilarious, not gonna lie. I also made Maxinne dance ahah whenever we got creeped out by some dude trying to grind with us we're like, "alright you pull me on three. 1, 2, 3!" HAHAHA you had to be there.

At about 1:30 in the morning, the DJ called it a wrap and we all just posted in the garage like a kickit. I met a lot of new people, like Edge who became close to us. I spent the night there with the rest of the homies and we stayed up until 5 in the morning playing Truth or Dare. haha well we had to think of something to do so why not. It was all mostly dares, and no nothing nasty. Unless you consider kissing a girl on the lip nasty ahaha I forgot who gave me that dare but I had to kiss Michelle on the lips for 3 seconds. Why do guys find girls who kiss attractive, but when we dare them to do something homo they freak out like "Oh HELL NO!"

Anyways, finally slept at about 6 in the morning because SOME people would just not shut up. haha eff hangovers tho. Oh wellllll it was a memorable night that's forsure.

No comments:

Post a Comment