Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's my personal fetish

Saturday shopping in Concord mall went even better than I expected. I bought the cutest vintage dress that caught my eye right when I got inside the store. I also bought a bunch of other stuff, and got to be a spoiled brat for about four hours. My next goal is to get that studded leather jacket - which I've been trying to get since last month. Bebe also has some fine leather jackets.. goodness gracious, I could feel the rush of blood by just looking at their selection. Then I stumbled upon a couple of friends and got to chill for a little bit.

I planned to post a wishlist blog, but I figured it doesn't really matter because there's really just two major goals I'm trying to achieve. Plus, there are a lot of jockers out there who have no creativity or own fancy whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment