Monday, December 7, 2009

Head on close, hang on before you lose control

Just for the thought - I'm really liking Phoenix's new album. Each of their songs is appealing to me in every way, not to mention getting stuck in my head during the late hours of the night.



These past few weeks have been nothing but pressure and extra weight on the shoulders. I don't even feel like going about all the stress that's going on personally, but even in terms of updating this blog, or any other online networks, there is just no time. Tuesdays through Fridays are now occupied for dance practice until 6pm. This leaves me enough room for homework or for any internet surfing if I'm lucky. By 8 o'clock I would feel as if I've run fifteen miles, and still managing to get ready for the day ahead. Weekends leave very little room for rest. In fact, my weekends are becoming busier and busier to the point where Christmas break would feel like a 24 hour work shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment