Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Body Language

Some random thoughts.

Push, grind, and hustle.
School is kicking my ass this year. Fuck AP classes at the moment.
I want to finish this week by being satisfied with my work and my grades. Even though I know there's still a lot more more to do.
I am in dire need of quality time with my dear ones - plus the plans that a few friends and I have been trying to accomplish. Lizeth though! Hear me on this one ;) haha
Parties are coming up and I still need to get my shit straight so that I can actually go to them without deciding at the last minute, or having to do something else til the night passes by and I'm late as always.
I MISS DANCING. Miss it miss it miss it.
I need to get on my driving hype. This load of work will soon disappear, hopefully.
I'm thankful for the cuties in my life<3
Save your drama for your mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment