Sunday, August 23, 2009

People call us renegades

1. What’s my mood like right now?
Telescope Eyes by Eisley
Comment : Hmm, I'd say this fits because Eisley has some nice yet odd songs. And i feel kind of odd today

2. How’s tomorrow going to be for me?
Baby We're Invincible by A Rocket to the Moon
Comment : Nice

3. What kind of person am I?
18 Candles by The Sessions
Comment : That's really interesting

4. Am I loved?
Feathers by Nujabes
Comment : Hmm? Well I like Nujabes

5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
Deep Sea River by Grizzly Bear
Comment : Shaaaa?

6. What should I do with my life?
My Love by Lykke Li
Comment : Sweet..

7. Is everything going to be alright in the end?
I Was Made For You by She and Him
Comment : Mm that seems nice. I love Zooey's voice, and this song is nice

8. What is my best quality?
Can You Tell by Ra Ra Riot
Comment : Haha... I don't know?

9. How does my sex life look?
The Jimmy Choos by Chester French
Comment : Oh shizz!

10. What’s the meaning of life?
A Manner to Act by Ra Ra Riot
Comment : NICE

11. What do people think of me?
Baby Baby The Lovers Antem by The Cataracs
Comment : Hahah

12. Would I make a good lover?
When You Talk by The Twelves
Comment : Hmm..

13. How crazy am I?
Atlantis to Interzone by The Klaxons
Comment : Heckyessssss. Have you listened to the Crystal Castles remix of that song? Holy mother of music!

14. Will I have a good life in general?
Find A Way by A Tribe Called Quest
Comment : Chyeah..

15. Can __ ever really love me?
Crimewave by Crystal Castles
Comment : Haha

16. Can me and __ ever be more than friends?
Razorblade by The Strokes
Comment : Uhh haha wow

17. What’s going to happen to me this week?
Paris, Tokyo by Lupe Fiasco
Comment : I freakin wish

18. Where will I be a year from now?
1901 Phoenix
Comment : Ohh snap I love this song

19. What is my fondest wish?
Beggin' by Madcon
Comment : Hmm well actually... yeah..

20. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
Falling For You by Taking Back Sunday
Comment : Aaye that's cute

21. How did my parents meet?
Ghost Under Rocks by Ra Ra Riot
Comment : And I liiike this song!

22. How will I die?
Park Song by The Dodos
Comment : Hmm?

23. What song will be played at my funeral?
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out by The Smiths
Comment : <3

24. What will happen after I die?
Tell Me Baby by Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Comment : Really..

25. What will I dream about tonight?
Whatchadoin by N.A.S.A. feat. Spank Rock, M.I.A,, Santigold, and Nick Zinner
Comment : Electro!

26. How does my media player feel about me?
She Loves Everybody by Chester French
Comment : Haha sike? ..or not

Currenlty addicted to "Knocked Up" by Kings of Leon feat. Lykke Li.

1 comment:

  1. Okay well here's how it went:

    1. Late last friday, had to run to school
    2. "Gave up"
    3. Phone rang after 20 minute warning/threat about cellphones in class
    4. Left my ID at home on the day we got Julius Caesar
    5. "Not my check mark"

    Yeah i didnt start out too well, im gonna drop the class though.

    ReplyDelete