Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Here's your shoes, Miss

Shopping, shopping, and more shopping. But walking around Vacaville during Summer in 2 inch heels is NOT the business. Besides the jaw dropping prices of Gucci, Coach, and Banana Republic items, I came across Rue 21. It's nothing big, but it's like a combination of Hot Topic and Wet Seal. I bought a new simple pair of flats, and it's now one of my favorites because of how comfortable it feels. Catch is, the cashier who I purchased my shoes from kept smiling, which gave Ellaine another reason to tease me throughout the day. The receipt said his name was Justin, and since I just recently had a haircut briefly after Selena Gomez did (And no, that was not my intention), she refers to the cashier guy as 'Justin Russo,' which is Selena's brother on the comedy show, Wizards of Waverly Place. Hmm, now that I know, he DID resemble his style. Anyways, I got back in town and took a dip in the jacuzzi because frankly, I was already wishing I could sleepwalk my way through the rest of the night. I'm beat, and I've got too much in my mind.

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment