Saturday, August 1, 2009

One foot in, one foot out

Lately I've only been expressing my thoughts figuratively in a matter of short phrases. I can't seem to find the time to sit here and actually evaluate on my thoughts and feelings. July 31st I had my haircut--the shortest I've had it in years. Well it's August now, I have got to set myself in a new phase. Meanwhile, the rest of my summer consist of the potential summer camp, kick-its, and potential outings with a couple of friends. The minimun would be focused on my 8 (or more) handwritten pages for my Advanced Placement U.S. History class. Emotionally, I've got dreams racing through my head and imagination rolling like an old cinematic film. It seems to me like you're still dancing around the fire, while I have one foot in and one foot out.

No comments:

Post a Comment