Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My bestfriend spits fire

Will and George were texting me today during their rap battle, deciding to neglect watching Shirley Temple in their science class.

Here are their verses. You decide, but I personally think this is a tough choice.

George-
I'm still in this game and I remain so lyrical
Pleasing God with my flow cause its so spiritual
Flows so hot and it remains so biblical
My flows so fresh spittin verses so mythical
My styles often intimidated
But haters just duplicate it
Y'all love me but they hate it
And when I make it there's goin hatred
I'm gon make it so face it
Devil tryin to take me down but I'm not gon take it


Will-
Errday I'm hustlin you see I gotta stack that cash
Man I met the finest chick we fished and caught some bass
Hop up in a benz and you know its a class
Pedal to the metal and I'm goin real fast
Gas break dip, drink a sip
Kiss my girl on the lip, yummy I like cheese dip
Oh yeah still in this game bruh
I hustle like those blonde girls duh
My flow is like ice with a little bit of spice
Just like powder puff I'm naughty and nice
I hustle with that dice for a living and kill mice
Just like my job I exterminate
But I say I sell ferraris on my first date




Hahaha tell me why Will's is hella funny to me. Maybe because I know he's Brazilian ahaha I know you're reading this bestfriend. You spit fire though, YEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment