Monday, June 15, 2009

I love the quiet of the night time,

When the sun has drowned in a deathly sea
I can feel my heart beating as i speed from
The sense of time catching up with me
The sky set out like a pathway
But who decides which road we take
As people drift into a dream world
I close my eyes as my hands shake and when i see a new day
Who’s driving this anyway
I picture my own grave
Cause fears got a hold on me

--Death by White Lies


Thoughts. I think I'm always going to have a crush on you. I know that it has always been in the back of my head, but I wonder when I'll finally face it. I guess doubt is getting in the way, fearing that, in the end, I would say, "What in the world was I thinking?" Decisions really do make an impact, but since I've learned to accept it, I've grown to realize a few lessons.



Saturday was a blast, I don't even know where to begin. I listened to my iPod on the way to San Rafael, which was why I kept singing "Im Shakin" by Rooney for pretty much four consecutive hours once we arrived. Got to see Arthur, Jon, and Jaytee once again (Alshelyn wasn't able to go though). I haven't played Volleyball in so long, I think that is why my bones felt sore yesterday haha. We were divided into four teams, the winning team gets the money. I don't really feel like going into detail, but overall it was fun. I was nearly passed out on the way home, so once I was in the house I managed to keep myself together. Then of course, I knocked out soon after that. Until next time.


P.S. My Techno side is kicking in again. So if you are ready for a what-the-fuck-was-that reaction, then you should watch and listen to this music video.

Oh Crystal Castles, you never fail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment