Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Would you like some grapes with your wonderbread, miss?

Don't forget your stare
Or what was that you said?
Would you let me know?
'Cause I can't read your mind
But can you tell I can't even explain

--Can You Tell by Ra Ra Riot


I ended up listening to this song on the way to my mom's work, and back. Zelle told me about this song about two days ago, and from that time on I listened to it and made me like Ra Ra Riot even more.

**********************************

Lost it.

We can't control what choices you two will make. Sometimes there's only that hope and faith that keep us hanging. Maybe this, hopefully that. But once you do I hope we'll both be happy. Because maybe one day we'll cross paths once again. Perhaps at that time when you pass me by, you'll have the hope and faith to atleast turn around and call my name.

1 comment: