Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Little Bit


I finally got to hang out with the homeboys after how ever many days. I went to youth last night, and it felt great to be back. I get a kick out of Joseph's goofiness, I think it's his character that I like the most. Hah, you should meet this guy. Anyways, I was with the BFF#2 last night.. AH AH AH! I missed being with him, especially with the whole youth group that I'm starting to get closer to. Too bad I can't join them again tonight for that Pacquiao party. See you next friday tho, hopefully.
The whole gang was there too. I haven't seen BFF#3 and #4 in a while... This is how we do it in the bay! Haha it's kind of an inside joke. Christine and Paula came, and they enjoyed the talk about relationships. I was actually kinda speechless. In a good way.

Coming up soon:
"Would You Like Some Grapes with Your Wonderbread, Miss?"

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA "would you like some grapes with yout wonder bread ,miss?" aahaha

    ReplyDelete