Sunday, May 10, 2009

So go ahead, go nuts, go apeshit

So I went a little apeshit on the chocolate covered strawberries today. Okayyy, fine... I went totally apeshit.
I lost interest in chocolate ever since my friends and I were doing nothing but stuffing ourselves with oversized Snicker bars at three in the morning just after Halloween night. After gagging every ten minutes for two consecutive days, I told myself I would never eat chocolate like that ever again. But when it comes to strawberries, I have this uncontrollable urge to eat as much as I can.
The food didn't matter, regardless of how many plates there were on the table. I was in my own world of chocolate covered strawberries that my dad stopped and asked, "Would you like the sushi to be dipped in chocolate as well?"


WHICH REMINDS ME.

I was wearing my happy shoes today :):) Too bad my PC is being a retard, I would have posted the pictures from today in my happy shoes! Haha my newwww favorite pair. I think I'm going to wear them more often; I could use a little energy boost at school. The nice weather is helping though, finally!

All is peachy. Except for the little bits of nostalgia..
Anyways,
Happy Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment