Saturday, May 16, 2009

There is A Light That Never Goes Out

Take me out tonight
Take me anywhere, I dont care
I dont care, I dont care
And in the darkened underpass
I thought oh god, my chance has come at last
But then a strange fear gripped me
And I just couldnt ask



I am head on straight to my goals in the next few weeks. But I have to remember not to plan anything anymore. It never works out.

We went out to dinner tonight, nothing luxurious. It was at Olive Garden here in Vallejo. It was a fun night, although I wished there was soft background music. I went in the bathroom where they actually played songs, and I heard Zooey Deschanel's voice through the little speakers. It was amazing. Spontaneous hair-against-the-wind city view dinners are memorable, but I also have a thing for fancy dinners. I think guys that take their girls out to a 4 or 5 star restaurant atleast once during their dating relationship is heart-melting. I could just imagine the girl, beautiful as ever, sitting at a table for two in front of her man, even more charming that she remembered. Then wine is served and the music plays while you talk and try new things on the gold and laced menu. I guess you just have to wait for those things... in time.

It's not even summer yet and my schedule is already starting to fill up. My brother's birthday is coming up, the annual camping trip, my dad's birthday, my birthday, the annual boating trip, roadtrip to Las Vegas, and maybe Los Angeles.
I'm also going to Canada for a week or so.


Searching for a Prince?

I was working on my multi-media presentation today, and I came across this picture.

1 comment: