Sunday, July 12, 2009

You walk along the stream,

Your head caught in a waking dream
Your protector's coming home, coming home

As you lay to die beside me, baby
I'm the one in the shootin' game
Would you wait for me,
The other one,
Would you wait for me?


Listening to Fleet Foxes brings nostalgia in the center of my mind. I seem to daydream mostly at night when I am calmly laying on my bed, listening to my ipod, and feeling the soft breeze coming from my slightly open bedroom window. Then comes the big sigh..


So my birthday is coming up, and I honestly don't feel any big excitement. This weekend consists of: sleeping over at Krystal's house, having an unforgettable night, putting songs on repeat, crafting, going to the mall and shop endlessly, meeting people, running errands, daydreaming, telling inside jokes at around three in the morning, and putting together fashion ideas. I know it sounds like much blabbering, but it was pretty sweet. I even forgot that my birthday is in three days.

I've realized quite a few things along the way. My relationship standard has come to the point where the official terms and thirst for affection become less meaningful than what I really have in mind. I want a potential life partner. Someone who can put in creative ideas, turn a few dreams into reality, has goals for himself, and who can love traveling, exploring, and spontaneity as much as I do. I am not going to go on a quest anymore, he will come IF and WHEN he will come, whoever that may be.


I wish I hadn't left my polaroid camera with my Aunt. She brought that with her for me all the way from Japan, and now I'm missing it than ever before.

P.S. I finally reached a decision regarding my future tattoo. I can't waiittt!

No comments:

Post a Comment