Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Perspective

10 things you wish you could say to ten different people right now

1. Figuratively speaking, I need a fire extinguisher with you. And that alone is actually a big hint

2. You can't take me for a fool, I know more than you think I do.

3. Even though the future is a bit scary and a whole lot mysterious, I'd like to see and experience a radical change in the next few months, which I believe has a chance of happening. I have got to tell you, I need to break away

4. You have so much potential, and I realized that our similarities are so abstract that they almost seem a bit unrealistic. I know that you'll go far in life, and I hope we can make it through another year and end up living the life we've always aspired to live

5. You're over here seemingly curious about my life and wanting to keep in touch, yet you turn around and question everything about me. I honestly thought you were one of the sweetest girls I have ever met, but now, your insecurity is getting the best of you, and it makes you seem incredibly ignorant. Stop being a two face.

6. You're like my dream boy, and I hope you start believing in yourself

7. Thank you for understanding me, no matter how complex and unimaginably complicated I am.

8. I shouldn't have to prove myself to anyone. You, and surely a whole lot of other people in the world, are so fixed on their thinking that there is no pleasing them. People will always be critics

9. You've made a slight change in my life; the distance and the situation that we went through created an imaginary borderline. I miss you

10. I'm always going to be here for you. (And we're going to complete this dancing thing haha I missed it so much)


10 things people may not know about you

1. I zone out a little more than I should
2. I'm picky and specific with the intro of any song I listen to; i.e. I strongly dislike remixes that have intros longer than 20 to 25 seconds.
3. I like tattoos that have something to do with music (band names, singers, classics, songs, lyrics, etc.)
4. I act like a guy at home; I act carefree yet chill, and I don't take the time to talk about girly things and chick flick movies until I actually read and know its content.
5. I find myself more compatible hanging out with my guy friends rather than sitting in a room gossiping with my girls. But hands down, I still love my girl nights
6. I don't wear my heart on my sleeve
7. I love dares, thrills, and adventures. Except for the obviously stupid things, I always like to have my night out with something memorable and eccentric
8. I like provocative gangster music with the ever so famous hip hop and R & B slang for my party-hardy type of attitude, but I'm telling you, I also listen to songs you probably would never take the time to listen to, or songs as old as your grandmother
9. I find late home movie nights extremely sweet! Good company + good movie + genuine laughter = my idea of a sweet good time
10. I am ridiculously indecisive

9 ways to win my heart

1. Never be too clingy
2. Be able to let me know your priorities in life and the motivation you have. I always find that endearing
3. Having some knowledge in fashion
4. Making promises, and sticking to them
5. I'm not a big fan of that kissy-wussy movie dates. I'd rather go on an adventure with you in a place I've never been before
6. Be able to talk about anything without feeling insecure. I love spontaneous conversations. I might even find something you thought was ridiculous to bring up as something interesting
7. Don't be a show-off. Show your talents and intelligence naturally
8. Be down for a good time.
9. I find it sweet when a guy notices a flaw on the girl and think it's absolutely adorable. A non-judgemental guy is always a keeper

7 things that cross your mind a lot

1. College
2. My endless daydreams and vivid imaginations<3
3. Big cities
4. My potential career and my future
5. Boys and relationships. Ugh, I'm pathetic on that part. But it's part of life
6. Analyzing people's problems
7. Hilarious moments and hilarious memories. Sometimes I catch myself smiling, and maybe even suddenly bursting into laughter whenever I remember something embarrassing or unforgettable

6 things you do before you fall asleep

1. Listen to my current favorite songs
2. Completely fall head over heels into a new world-this is usually why I don't fall asleep until dawn
3. Think about some new ideas
4. Think about what to anticipate the next day
5. Worry, worry, and worry
6. Stare out the window to finally chill and let go of the bullshit. Then there goes my sleep

5 things you notice in the opposite sex

1. The way they present themselves in public i.e. their posture and style
2. The way they show their character. I'm looking for depth
3. Their daily language and the way they interact with people
4. Their jokes and sense of humor
5. Smile

4 things you wish you never did

1. I
2. learned
3. from
4. everything

1 comment: