Monday, February 15, 2010

"Because it's worth it.."




So Valentines Day finally came. I would have to say that this has got to be the most interesting Valentines Day I have ever experienced. It wasn't the cutesy, over the top type of day (as most remember back in my freshmen year), but this one definitely involved more critical thinking. I don't think a mere stranger would get what I'm saying right now, but I'll just keep it at that.

We were pretty much all over the place, and probably spent the most time getting lost on the freeway, trying to figure out which exit to take. So then it turned out to be more of a race than actually trying to get to the place. We were all the way out in Vacaville until about 9 in the evening, then finally headed back to Benicia. I spent some quality time with my date and I was satisfied. I loved that night regardless of how complicated things seem to be going. Thanks date.

No comments:

Post a Comment